You can choose any scooter you prefer for your holidays. You can make a price request and we will contact with you as soon as possible with our best offer. You must have scooter driving experience, you must have the original driving license with you (not a picture) and you must be allowed to drive it. To rent a scooter (50cc) you have to be at least 19 years old and you must have scooter driving license (AM), or car driving license for at least one year as long as your country belongs to EU. Of course you must have scooter driving experince. For bigger scooters you need A1/A2/A.