You can choose any quad you prefer for your holidays. You can make a price request and we will contact with you as soon as possible with our best offer. To rent a big quad 400cc/450cc you must be 24 years old with normal car driving license for at least one year. If your country does not belong to EU you have to change your driving license to International (you can ask your local police station for it).